Unite is the largest trade union in the UK and Ireland with around 1.42 million members across 20 different private, public and voluntary sectors including manufacturing, public services, transport, food, finance and construction.
Check out 10 good reasons why you should join Unite.
Have a voice, take action and make change happen. Join the union
What you will need to join online today
- Personal and employment details (if applicable)
- An email
- Bank details - to set up a direct debit
The sign up process
Joining the union could not be easier. Just follow our simple steps below.
- Complete the Join Online form
Complete the simple form with your personal information and current job details, if applicable.
- Find out the cost of your membership
The online application will work out your monthly membership fee based on the information you give us.*
- Set up a direct debit
If you are happy with monthly fee, you can complete the Direct Debit and activate your membership right away.
- Receive email & instant My Unite access
You'll receive an email telling you how to gain
access to the My Unite portal. A membership pack will follow in the post which will include your Unite membership number.
*The online application will calculate your joining fee prior to any payment being requested
Further membership information and contribution rates
- See more at: //www.unitetheunion.org/growing-our-union/joinunite/#sthash.6s14S2vF.dpuf